06/03/2014

moja pierwsza publikacja w I love Chile

Kochani,
zapraszam do przeczytania mojego artykulu w I love Chile. Zawodowa pisarka nie jestem, ale mam nadzieje, ze przekaz jest dosyc jasny :)

http://www.ilovechile.cl/2014/03/08/ode-freedom/104707

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING? WOULD YOU LIVE YOUR CURRENT LIFE OR WOULD YOU LEAVE IT AND TRY TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS?

Written by Katarzyna Deren.
Although my life was really cool (lovely family, great friends, good job, free time always full of adventures), I decided to leave this stability and check if the grass was indeed greener on the other side. I quit my job, sold things and bought one way ticket to South America to know the world and what is even more important to know myself. What will I do with myfreedomwhere will I go?
The first couple of months were a well-organized trip: sightseeing, planning, counting time and money. It is very hard to change your habits, but once you succeed you feel the difference. Now I cannot wait to see what the new day will bring. Of course I have some alternative plans, but no stress: yo no se mañana and this is the most exciting part. I will never forget this amazing feeling: freedom!
Parachuting, ice climbing, eating fresh bread on the grass, dancing till the sunrise, having a small home in every place I visit, being spontaneous and creative and learning so many amazing things from my new friends all over the world. With all this freedom I still want to return to my ¨old, good life¨ one day, but it will never be the same, as I know the meaning offreedom.
I am a 28-year-old happy and energetic girl from Poland, who already traveled almost 20.000 kilometers in the last 3 months. I have enjoyed tropical dream in Brazil, amazing beaches in Uruguay, hitchhiked in the Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia, survived stunning Torres del Paine, talked with penguins, reached Fin del Mundo, ice climbed volcano Villarrica and drunk wine in Mendoza. Sky is the limit here and sometimes I have the feeling that it is just a dream, but it did happen and it was me who made it happen.
And what would you do to enjoy freedom? Ready for a ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment